Skip to main content

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice - TL;DR version

So recently I've gotten a spate of twitter comments on this post https://alisablogq.blogspot.com/2017/07/dismissed-in-interests-of-justice.html?m=1

The tweets say in so many words that they would like a more concise version. The tweets were followed by a comment to the blog saying they'd like a TL'; DR version. I learned a short while back that that meant too long, didn't read. Ok, so in maybe five minutes I came up with this so it's not as good as it can be. Yet. I plan to try and make it better and attach the appropriate documents.





  •  I didn't do anything but go online and complain about Tig Notaro after I learned she had decided to invent destructive and possibly life ruining lies. I did it in a totally legal and non threatening way.

  • Tig Notaro called up her good friend, Nick Kroll, to make some calls so the internet posting and the postings they inspired by others didn't end up harming her brand in any way.

  • In order to do that, they they hooked Notaro up with Marty Singers infamous lawfirm, Lavely and Singer, and they knew the  ways to get a restraining order on false pretenses and by using perjury and subornation of perjury. This way they could discredit me as best as they could by pretending they had a court order and that I was some "crazy stalker." 

  • I found out the extent of the slander against me in the comedy world, and sued Notaro for defamation and abuse of process(since I'd since found witnesses who could prove that everything they said in that restraining order hearing was a lie.)

  • Nick Kroll got into gear again and got Marty Singer's law firm, Lavely and Singer, involved and his father and brother or he himself made some calls to get a criminal charge bought to retaliate against me for bringing suit and to shut the suit down. Google Marty Singer for more.

  • I was soon offered "the best plea bargain in the system" and urged by a cop to stop writing about Notaro online. I did not accept any offer and kept writing about her online. Again all silly stuff and not one bit threatening or illegal. 

  • I got into gear and found the witnesses that would prove that there was never any valid basis for any restraining order or a criminal charge. One of those witnesses was Tig Notaro's own talent agent from William Morris(Heidi Feigin, now with UTA)

  • When  I threatened to sue for malicious prosecution cause I knew this was a all a fraud, thought I didn't yet know that Kroll was pulling the strings... things started getting very lawless, and very terrifying and traumatic for me and my family.

  • They tried to jail me and when that failed they tried to get me committed to a mental institution for the criminally insane and then forcibly medicated. 

  • They succeeded in having me jailed for 31 days with no underlying charges to justify any jailing or arrest or anything. This was confirmed by an internal affairs detective I spoke to after trial. 

  • After two famed forensic psychiatrists's reports could not be denied any further and I was let out of jail and spared who knows what if they'd succeeded in getting me committed to Patton,, they started adding more and more criminal charges and harassing me with search warrants that were obtained from the perjury of future Kroll hires, John Gregozek and then James Hoffman of the Los Angeles Threat Managment Unit.


  •  All done to please Nick Kroll since his father scouts cops, prosecutors and even judges and if they show themselves to be corrupt, they can retire to the public sector and make a lot of money with Kroll. The former heads of this unit, Gregory Boles and Robert Martin both got jobs with Kroll soon after "retiring."

  • I put up some fight and kept writing motions etc and just wouldn't give in when innocent, so they then tried to railroad me at a trial using among others a guy named Alexander "Sam" Moreno to close the deal.  Alexander Moreno is now the director of Kroll in Los Angeles after being given a job as head of security for Fox.


  • But I got a good judge, though he also didn't follow many important laws that would have given me an even better outcome, but  he did  throw all the charges out. But had he really followed the law, I'd have been vindicated big time and Nick Kroll and Tig Notaro would be in huge legal and reputational trouble. They'd, at that point, committed various felonies and misdemeanors (lying to police, perjury, subornation of perjury, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering) and so did the cops and prosecutors involved
  •   It also cost the state and us a fortune and that would come out if I got off. Or so they thought and I thought since that made sense.


  • Absent Kroll and Marty Singer's involvement, I would have not gone through any of this since it was very obvious that Tig Notaro and her comedian witnesses were lying and even that they were getting rewarded with stuff like big gigs at nick kroll funded, "Bentzen Ball."

  • All three false witnesses that agreed to show up at trial to perjure themselves got such gigs a few months before trial. Their names are Martha Kelly, Jackie Kashian, and Jeff Klinger. Google their names and Bentzen Ball.

  • So I was essentially acquitted by a judge, which is very very rare and indicates malicious prosecution. You can google that... what dismissed in the interests of justice and separation of powers means.

  •  Since I was put through hell on earth for two years, and jailed for 31 days, I had a massive civil suit in store that would have gone a long way in making this right. There was no basis to dismiss the suit and only basis to award me a fortune for my pain and suffering. They knew and I knew that I had all the evidence to convince any jury that I was framed, almost railroaded, and put through hell and that the cops, prosecutors and judges all acted in ways that defied any known law.

  • But, once again Nick Kroll called on his father's power and pull in the Los Angeles legal system, and I got nothing but more misery and injustice, while the players in the case are getting very high paying and glamorous jobs at Kroll and/or comedy gigs or in Stef Willen's case - writing deals and Funny or Die Videos. 

Happy to answer any questions anyone has... The evidence is there. Not just the lies but how John Gregozek and others at the LAPD threat management and prosecutors and judges downright conspired to hand Notaro anything she wanted, even if it meant having me dissapeared and forcibly medicated in Patton State Hospital for the criminally insane. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian, Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying lives - Starring Nick Kroll, Jules Kroll, Marty Singer, the LAPD, Prosecutors, Judges (Seriously)

From Google:  Dismissal in the interest of justice  allows a court to dismiss a procedurally proper, but unjust or unjustifiable, cause of action. Thus,  dismissing  cases in the interest  of justice  can provide a check where few exist for overzealous prosecutions, race-based patrolling, and overuse of “three strikes” laws. "Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes, it was. Yes, it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Singing a loony tune. Straight up straight jacket stuff. "...And, yet..." he said, "it's kind of... sexy." Sexy? Only in Los Angeles, would a lawyer, perusing reams of legalese -- chronicling a then two-year journey into hell -- think, 'hey this is hot.' On the surface, he was looking at a case involving a restraining order obtained by perjury and fraud, used by an infamous L.A law firm - as a retaliatory weapon to, at first, stop first amendment protected internet postings and then as a way to sabotage a

Kroll Show Review - Is show business safe from Nick Kroll's check writing prowess? Answer: Nope

Jules Kroll is a very successful and BUSY man. He is easily worth ten billion, and he has thousands of powerful people, on his payroll, or in his debt. (We'll really get to him if you keep reading.)  This  article in Business Week  http://www.businessweek.com/stories/1998-11-08/jules-kroll-danger-is-his-business   gives a compelling overview:  In the late 1970s, he(Jules Kroll) helped create a new market for corporate investigations. A onetime Manhattan assistant district attorney, he realized that corporations would pay big for an investigative firm that could dig out employee fraud and other malfeasance. He recruited a savvy coterie of former CIA spies, FBI agents, and prosecutors by paying them as much as twice their public-sector salaries. But there's more to Kroll's success than waving big paychecks at top talent. He has long inspired loyalty among his staff by remembering the names of even the lowliest clerical workers. He once even lent one

Is Louis CK created comedian, "Tig" Notaro, transitioning from female to male? Is that the ticket, Tommy Flanagan?

Can "Tig" Notaro come out as a FTM transgender? Not unless she wants to go to prison for a long time for cancer charity fraud is the quick answer. (Louis CK promised proceeds from buying her tape to go to cancer charities. You'd think it would be enough if the money just went to Notaro for treatment. Not only did Notaro not need the money she'd claim, but she'd brag that she has "gazillioanaire friends," and so don't insult her by saying she needed that money from anyone. I FIRMLY believe she never needed that money cause no cancer, and I know she was referring to Nick Kroll when she talked of "gazzilionaire friends.") This post is getting a lot of hits since I posted it so here's a link about some of her cancer uh INCONSISTENCIES  http://henypire.blogspot.com/2014/01/should-tig-notaro-win-grammy-for-best.html?m=1 Less quick answers, questions, and revised theories: At one point, "Tig" Notaro really pulled a fast one wh