Skip to main content

Is Louis CK created comedian, "Tig" Notaro, transitioning from female to male? Is that the ticket, Tommy Flanagan?

Can "Tig" Notaro come out as a FTM transgender?

Not unless she wants to go to prison for a long time for cancer charity fraud is the quick answer.

(Louis CK promised proceeds from buying her tape to go to cancer charities. You'd think it would be enough if the money just went to Notaro for treatment. Not only did Notaro not need the money she'd claim, but she'd brag that she has "gazillioanaire friends," and so don't insult her by saying she needed that money from anyone. I FIRMLY believe she never needed that money cause no cancer, and I know she was referring to Nick Kroll when she talked of "gazzilionaire friends.")


This post is getting a lot of hits since I posted it so here's a link about some of her cancer uh INCONSISTENCIES http://henypire.blogspot.com/2014/01/should-tig-notaro-win-grammy-for-best.html?m=1
Less quick answers, questions, and revised theories:

At one point, "Tig" Notaro really pulled a fast one when she went on a stage, ripped her shirt off, and traumatized a poor comedy seeking audience with the sight of what they had to believe were mastectomy scars.

It must have been gross and bizarre to those who came for a night of laughs, but it did seem to succeed in its mission. Notaro's mission: silence the skeptics - that suspected her whole cancer story was a sham. Entertainment Weekly was so suspicious, they pulled an already ready web series. Ellen wouldn't book her. And so on.

After the stunt, they ran the webseries, and Ellen finally submitted to the pressure put on her by "Tig's people."

 Who knows how many more in the "business," needed such a stunt to be convinced, but I can see a pattern of how her career was going before, and after that grim bit of anti comedy pathos/ cover up.

Before this new theory, I'd thought finding a picture of her with breasts after her supposed surgery was a busted moment, so to speak. Now I think I did find a bust it picture but that's because she hadn't had her FTM breast removal surgery yet.

Then, I thought finding her facebook post -where she was looking for a make up artist - the night of that publicity stunt/cover up -as the smoking gun, but then I heard she was flashing those scars again and again in all sorts of specials, and even in a magazine feature:


(I just learned of this image today when looking for pictures of her in a suit. So much deeply wrong and YUCKY with that picture, but that's for another day.)


Check mate or chest mate, or whatever the hell you call it, when you are witnessing a particularly insane form of fraud. And when the fraudster has long been teflon due to her special friendship with the son of Jules Kroll. A friendship even more super special since they conspired in a criminal conspiracy together in the Los Angeles Superior court, but that too is another long story.


Back to the case of the missing breasts:

I still have no doubt that Notaro is still engaged in a cancer scam, but I have no choice but to revise the theory in light of newer thoughts and images ( the one where she's close up and topless in particular.)

I now think she did cut off her breasts. But, I don't think she cut them off when she says she did, or because they were cancerous, but now she no longer has them because she is transgender and she is transitioning.

I think so for various reasons:

1)  Notaro is now exclusively wearing really manly clothes in every image I've seen post "mastectomy."












2)She she chose not to have reconstruction.

(I can't speak for every woman, but as a woman I can't fathom not getting reconstruction. Her you go girl blah blah blah bullshit sound bite of a reason was, " I am more comfortable with scars than fake boobs."  That might endear her to those not paying close attention or those who like that kind of you go girl Jezebel reader kind of trifling fakeness, but...

3) In the absence of reconstruction, she immediately was so comfortable being without breasts? So much so that she appeared to go out of her way to wear form fitting tight t shirts on any public appearance







4) A Stef Willen told me that during their long relationship, she never "had sex with Notaro." I didn't really care to think about that strange comment then, but now I think it meant that Notaro didn't want to be touched or whatever cause she regarded herself as a dude.

 sidenote: Odd too that Notaro needed both breasts off cause she claimed to have stage 2 in both breasts. What are the odds same stage in both. I guess it's possible but I'd guess that the Notaro just wasn't in the mood to create a more elaborate lie in that instance and just went with the, " uh uh yeah uh uh same uh cancer in both  uh so uh" thing.



What forty something woman wouldn't choose reconstruction?Then, what straight or gay woman would be so proud of how flat her chest looks. This sounds like something only a FTM might relate to.

Also please google Tig Notaro Daily Mail and see the comments where someone notes how odd her or he's scars look. I don't have the stomach to look at her face today but it's some article where she's topless and holding some very unfortunate babies.

Comments

  1. Hahahaha, wow, don’t you have anything better to do with your time? I don’t really care one way or another about this story, but it sure seems like you do, no life of your own to obsess over? Even if all this is true, you writing about it seems beyond pathetic.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice Content, it was exceptionally helpful! thanks for sharing.

    supplier diversity software
    supplier diversity management software

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with stage 2 b cancer Her+ and had a mastectomy on my left side. It was the side that had the lump, obviously. The lump was 3 cm when it was removed. I wad offered a lumpectomy but I knew from the get-go I wanted a mastectomy but I had to fight to get what I wanted because in the UK where I'm based, they have a policy of breast conservation. There was loads of reasons why I didn't want a lumpectomy but the biggest one was I knew people who had this done and had to have further surgeries because the margins weren't clear of cancer cells and ended up having a mastectomy anyway. I didn't want any further trauma to my body than necessary. I also am self-employed and didn't want to take a lot of time off work. I can't afford it. I was also small breastfed, so a mastectomy wouldn't make much difference to my appearance. I didn't want reconstruction either because of more surgery would have been involved and I didn't wanted to reduce risk as much as possible in that area and it just wouldn't have made much difference appearance wise, unless I chose to go bigger, which I certainly didn't want. It would just look weird. I'm a very slim person and small. I just wanted to get on with my life. Oh I happen to be quite boyish in appearance too. Always have been. This makes no difference to the way I present myself though. I dress just the same now as I did before breasts. I'm a member of an international group called "Flat Friends". It's a group for women who choose no reconstruction following cancer treatment. Look them up! Women like me are in the minority. That is , many are very feminine presenting. The OP sounds very hostile and adverse to women who choose a mastectomy in response to cancer treatment surgery without recon. It's a growing movement. Maybe go on YouTube and type in women with cancer who choose to go flat. You might learn something. By the way, although I'm boyish in appearance I still identify as female! Just because I have no breasts doesn't alter my freakin DNA! I'm still XX as far as I know and my gender identity still aligns with that! Stop judging people on what are very personal decisions at a very fucked up, emotional and challenging time of their lives. There are many reasons that affect decisons. The one I'm facing right now is chemo or no chemo. I guess chemo gives me a 4% chance less of it reoccurring but they don't know for sure because they can't tell if I will respond to it or not. As someone who is single with no dependents and no family and self-employed I'm leaning to no chemo. Based on the odds I don't see the point of putting myself through that if it's not going to massively benefit me. It's not an easy decision. I don't know if the OP ever had cancer themselves but whether they have or haven't just recognise there are a lot of complexities in all this and everyone is different. In my last appointment with the oncologist all I could think about was "how the hell did I end up in a situation like this where I have to make these kind of decisions?" I can't speak for Notaro. I can only speak for myself but all I can say is there is so much going on when you get cancer that it turns your head to much and everything around you that you thought you knew upside down. Nothing is ever straight forward! It's just very, very hard and I absolutely hate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing 🙏🏽
      Hoping you are well and living your best life ❤️

      Delete
  4. What a mean-spirited and multifaceted way of proclaiming you’re a sexist, in a really flat-earthy kind of investigation.

    Someone can’t just be a hero to cancer survivors, female comedians, and lesbians, they have to be a fraud in the process. Because an untalented blogger desperately wants that to be the truth.

    I have a very basic life with no fame and fortune, and I’m not upset about it that fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had breast cancer in 2015. 6 months of chemo then a mastectomy in R breast. I haven't had reconstructive surgery as I didn't want to risk the potential complications of surgery again. Just happy to be alive & to be with my family(married to a man)Really, when faced with death, 2 breasts aren't all that important. Sorry you can't understand that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian, Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying lives - Starring Nick Kroll, Jules Kroll, Marty Singer, the LAPD, Prosecutors, Judges (Seriously)

From Google:  Dismissal in the interest of justice  allows a court to dismiss a procedurally proper, but unjust or unjustifiable, cause of action. Thus,  dismissing  cases in the interest  of justice  can provide a check where few exist for overzealous prosecutions, race-based patrolling, and overuse of “three strikes” laws. "Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes, it was. Yes, it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Singing a loony tune. Straight up straight jacket stuff. "...And, yet..." he said, "it's kind of... sexy." Sexy? Only in Los Angeles, would a lawyer, perusing reams of legalese -- chronicling a then two-year journey into hell -- think, 'hey this is hot.' On the surface, he was looking at a case involving a restraining order obtained by perjury and fraud, used by an infamous L.A law firm - as a retaliatory weapon to, at first, stop first amendment protected internet postings and then as a way to sabotage a

Kroll Show Review - Is show business safe from Nick Kroll's check writing prowess? Answer: Nope

Jules Kroll is a very successful and BUSY man. He is easily worth ten billion, and he has thousands of powerful people, on his payroll, or in his debt. (We'll really get to him if you keep reading.)  This  article in Business Week  http://www.businessweek.com/stories/1998-11-08/jules-kroll-danger-is-his-business   gives a compelling overview:  In the late 1970s, he(Jules Kroll) helped create a new market for corporate investigations. A onetime Manhattan assistant district attorney, he realized that corporations would pay big for an investigative firm that could dig out employee fraud and other malfeasance. He recruited a savvy coterie of former CIA spies, FBI agents, and prosecutors by paying them as much as twice their public-sector salaries. But there's more to Kroll's success than waving big paychecks at top talent. He has long inspired loyalty among his staff by remembering the names of even the lowliest clerical workers. He once even lent one