Skip to main content

Like a pedophile priest, Judge Karla Kerlin keeps getting moved around. Shoutout too to Judge Samantha Jessner, Judge Maria Stratton, and Judge Robert Vanderet

 A short while after trial, I couldn't help note that three of the worst judges in my case, Judge Samantha Jessner, Judge Maria Stratton, and Judge Karla Kerlin were no longer presiding in the criminal courts. It gave me some small succor to think that this had something to do with their role in my case, since all three committed serious crimes and used the mental health courts as means to sabotage a trial. Stuff you'd expect from oppressive regimes such as Russia or Iran but these three, much evidence can show, did it in the good old U.S.A.

It seemed hard to believe that all three being moved to the civil courts was a coincidence. I had no way of knowing so much but I surmised that maybe some public defenders who witnessed the lawless antics did something.  I am talking Jessner conducting widely witnessed ex partes with malicious prosecutors, Jennifer Waxler and Felise Cohen Kalpakian. I am talking a transcript that proves that Jessner was following no law and conducting no due diligence before declaring a doubt to my competency to stand trial. When it came to Kerlin, she was allowing unrecorded sidebars with malicious prosecutor, Martin Boags, and though she spoke with me and knew I was the farthest thing from incompetent to stand trial she allowed Martin Boags to not only revive such a scheme( after Jessner changed her mind) but smiled at him warmly as he did so. I wish I can say that was the extent of Karla Kerlin's crimes but it is not. Kerlin left behind some amazing evidence that not only showed that she allowed Martin Boags to go against all laws and decency but that she very actively participated. See she left a post-it attached to Marty Boag's motion. The post-it said, "Order her to Department 95 on October 16th."


The post-it was intended for the eyes of Judge Robert Vanderet -who was supposed to have conducted a hearing on Boags's motion. A motion that was served on me the night before the so-called hearing, by the way. I think even a layman knows that motions served a night before a hearing is scheduled is a big no no. But if I need to make it clear it is completely against the rules and it also leaves the opposing party with no time to prepare. But none of these things seemed to concern Kerlin or Vanderet. Not only did Kerlin not mention it she ordered Vanderet to order me to the mental health court before the untimely and illegal motion could even be heard. And though I got ahold of a lawyer for that so-called hearing Kerlin did not appoint one for me but rather sent me to the empty court of Vanderet so he could order me without a real hearing and without a lawyer to essentially be sent to my doom. 

Once in Vanderet's court his only justification for making a ruling on a motion sent to me the night before, was that his hands were tied and that this was "Maria Stratton's bellyache."

The lawyer I got ahold of, Alissa Malzman, did not mention that the motion was beyond untimely and therefore should not be heard but perhaps she didn't know that. It all happened so quickly and unexpectedly. She could hardly be expected to argue anything of merit but she managed to. She cited a law that made a lot of sense. A law that says that if the defendant's lawyer states for the record that they find their client competent to stand trial it must be considered and considered strongly.  But as we'd later find out, Vanderet was given orders by his fellow judge, Karla Kerlin, to discard any notion of statutes or established law. 

That leads us to the courtroom of Judge "bellyache" Stratton. All sorts of things happened after Judge Kerlin ordered Vanderet to order me to Stratton and they can be read about in the link below...

But crimes committed by judges( who I faced when I didn't commit a crime) continued. And, it can be argued that as bad as so many judges were in my case up till this point(there were more- Rosenberg, Landin, Villar) Judge Maria Stratton was the cruelest and the most criminal. Her actions caused me the most pain and suffering and that says a lot because the other judges named caused me great pain and suffering throughout. Stratton was supposed to be one of the good guys and so it hurt even worse. She was the head of the federal public defender's office, before becoming a judge. She not only would not look at me or my family, though Dept 95 was intended as a "compassionate court," she seemed to very actively want the prosecution to win whatever it is they seemed deadset on winning. At this stage, they saw this as a last-ditch effort to sabotage a trial, they knew they could not win. 

Stratton not only did not enforce any of the laws that go along with competency to stand trial, she specifically requested "Get me Sharma" to close the deal for the prosecution. Only when she saw that people, including a Dr. Suzzanne Duppee, were bearing too much witness, did she allow me to go back to the criminal court. But not before she made a ruling that no one even believes until I have to show them all the transcripts of the times I stood in front of her. SHE DENIED ANY BAIL FOR A MISDEMEANOR defendant who never missed a court date, in over a year and a half.


Such a cruel and so unusual( that no one even believes me until I show them the documents) a ruling forced me to be put in jail for 31 days facing the specter of being thrown into an asylum for the criminally insane for an unspecified amount of time. There was nothing stopping them from making it forever. While there her Sharma and a jail doctor named Francisco Velarde put a checkmark where it said I should be forcibly medicated. Interestingly, while I was held captive in jail, I repeatedly asked them to give me my antidepressants and they refused, over and over again. I think they wanted to drive me to suicide. 

Read most eld the story here: http://alisablogq.blogspot.com/2017/07/dismissed-in-interests-of-justice.html

 

In the ensuing twelve years since the last day of trial, I have desperately tried to find explanations, excuses, reasons, for their behavior, and for the behavior of all the villians, for that matter... Nothing comes to mind that brings any peace of mind. At best, their "rulings' were based solely on listening to the smear campaigns of dirty cop John Gregozek and then the dirty prosecutors, Jennifer Waxler and Felilse Kalpakian. At best, tribalism made them blind to the law and justice and even common sense. At worst, they got phone calls from Marty Singer and Jules Kroll.


And to this date, the only accountability these women have faced is maybe just maybe they were moved to the civil courts as a result of their role in me and my family's grave injustice. Vanderet likely faced no accountability since his role is underappreciated. This year, I plan to do much more to try and expose them. It is wrong for me to shut up when these lawless and cruel individuals are still free to destroy lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian, Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying lives - Starring Nick Kroll, Jules Kroll, Marty Singer, the LAPD, Prosecutors, Judges (Seriously)

From Google:  Dismissal in the interest of justice  allows a court to dismiss a procedurally proper, but unjust or unjustifiable, cause of action. Thus,  dismissing  cases in the interest  of justice  can provide a check where few exist for overzealous prosecutions, race-based patrolling, and overuse of “three strikes” laws. "Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes, it was. Yes, it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Singing a loony tune. Straight up straight jacket stuff. "...And, yet..." he said, "it's kind of... sexy." Sexy? Only in Los Angeles, would a lawyer, perusing reams of legalese -- chronicling a then two-year journey into hell -- think, 'hey this is hot.' On the surface, he was looking at a case involving a restraining order obtained by perjury and fraud, used by an infamous L.A law firm - as a retaliatory weapon to, at first, stop first amendment protected internet postings and then as a way to sabotage a

Kroll Show Review - Is show business safe from Nick Kroll's check writing prowess? Answer: Nope

Jules Kroll is a very successful and BUSY man. He is easily worth ten billion, and he has thousands of powerful people, on his payroll, or in his debt. (We'll really get to him if you keep reading.)  This  article in Business Week  http://www.businessweek.com/stories/1998-11-08/jules-kroll-danger-is-his-business   gives a compelling overview:  In the late 1970s, he(Jules Kroll) helped create a new market for corporate investigations. A onetime Manhattan assistant district attorney, he realized that corporations would pay big for an investigative firm that could dig out employee fraud and other malfeasance. He recruited a savvy coterie of former CIA spies, FBI agents, and prosecutors by paying them as much as twice their public-sector salaries. But there's more to Kroll's success than waving big paychecks at top talent. He has long inspired loyalty among his staff by remembering the names of even the lowliest clerical workers. He once even lent one

Is Louis CK created comedian, "Tig" Notaro, transitioning from female to male? Is that the ticket, Tommy Flanagan?

Can "Tig" Notaro come out as a FTM transgender? Not unless she wants to go to prison for a long time for cancer charity fraud is the quick answer. (Louis CK promised proceeds from buying her tape to go to cancer charities. You'd think it would be enough if the money just went to Notaro for treatment. Not only did Notaro not need the money she'd claim, but she'd brag that she has "gazillioanaire friends," and so don't insult her by saying she needed that money from anyone. I FIRMLY believe she never needed that money cause no cancer, and I know she was referring to Nick Kroll when she talked of "gazzilionaire friends.") This post is getting a lot of hits since I posted it so here's a link about some of her cancer uh INCONSISTENCIES  http://henypire.blogspot.com/2014/01/should-tig-notaro-win-grammy-for-best.html?m=1 Less quick answers, questions, and revised theories: At one point, "Tig" Notaro really pulled a fast one wh