Skip to main content

Karma, Sharma, Francisco Velarde and some other stuff.

 I feel as if I'm up against a deadline. In a literal way if you look at the word- got to get justice for my mother before she dies. I made due with karmic justice for a long while there. Martin Boags's whole family wiped out in such a strange and unnatural way. Stef Willen leaving up all those lies on the internet so I could find them and destroy her book deal. It seems as if the Universe raised her real high(Mcsweeney's column, LA press award, This American Life appearance, Funny or Die video) and she piggybacked on all those ill-gotten gains(she got them all as payback for being a good little liar during my case. Bearing false witness to nonexistent violence kind of lies. Willing to perjure herself for such lies kinda lies) to get an auction for a book deal from major publisher Simon and Schuster. Can't make this shit up and it all can be googled if you don't believe me. You? You might say. Well, stat counter tells me that some people are reading pretty much everything I write. Evidence available upon request.

Back to karmic or even biblical seeming justice: Learning how Tig Notaro was in and out of the hospital six times in six years and in excruciating pain all the time for years. How her whole narrative had to be of some sickly lesbian who must be embraced cause she's a butch lesbian with cancer who keeps mysteriously being stricken with new ailments. There is even the mother dying in a freak accident angle when I literally begged her to stop doing this it's killing my mother. How cruel and evil can you be to not only not stop but make it so much worse.

 Then, you have Harris Wittles. Evil little bearer of false witness gets the most biblical fate of all- struck dead. Call it a heroin overdose or call it karma if you're me or anyone who knows what he did to me. I'll tell you what he did to me. He went all over comedy message boards to spread vicious life-destroying lies. He had me lurking outside comedy clubs "creeping out comedians" in one post. He had me vomiting on chairs in one. At the time it felt like a million knives to the heart. It still makes me heartsick. Nick Kroll seems above karma so far but it isn't over yet.


Then you have those cops, prosecutors, and judges. At least they have the good sense of not trying to be famous. That makes it easy for me to be oblivious to what they are up to. Still, I watch in pained dismay how they get promoted or honored with prestigious titles. The only good thing I found out is that almost all of the worst judges in my case were moved from the criminal courts right after my trial. We are talking Kerlin, Stratton and Jessner. Boags too was moved out of criminal and Katie Ford was sent to Van Nuys which someone told me was a "shithole." Seems too many reassignments to be a coincidence. I hope somehow that someone in those courts had to see how millions were expended on my case just to arrive at dismissal in the interests of justice. I hope someone did just a little digging and saw just a bit of what I know to be true- Jessner, Kerlin, Boags, Ford, and Stratton are frigging monsters.

I found out cause I google them sometimes hoping to hear of some more karmic justice kinda stories. Some well-deserved succor, I say.  Gregozek et al did things that deserve prison. You can read more about it here http://alisablogq.blogspot.com/2017/07/dismissed-in-interests-of-justice.html. He and the et al list all deserve many years in prison and that is not spite speaking, that is me knowing certain laws now due to what I was put through speaking.

And the list of those who still have not faced the consequences one would expect is so much longer. So long it beggars belief and must be ignored to look sane and I have to not even think of some of them to maintain my sanity(Scott Boxenbaum, Michael Griffee, Jackie Kashian, Val Myers, Internet trolls Micah Goldson, Miranda Wilkie) Then again, just because I don't see it on google doesn't mean that god isn't working in his mysterious ways and one day I will find out that they were punished.

But despite all that spooky karmic justice seeming stuff, I am haunted by a sense that I must do something more to get justice not just for me but the future victims of those who harmed me and my family in my case... It gnaws at me a lot this month. These sorts of sociopaths rarely stop without being stopped. For the first time in years, I googled Dr. Kaushal Sharma and Dr. Francisco Velarde and saw that they seem to have remained untouched. Though I did find some interesting appeals decisions and comments. I intend to use them for a future post.

 These sinister bastards swore an oath to do no harm and yet almost landed me in a hospital for the criminally insane where they both filled in a box with a check wherein I'd be forcibly medicated once ensconced in said hospital for the criminally insane???!!  My crime: Not pleading when not only innocent but in possession of so much exculpatory evidence. My other crime: Writing about some corrupt things I was witnessing while this all went down. My other crime: Being on the wrong side of Nick Kroll's terrifying father not to mention the wrong side of Marty Singer. Forcibly medicated? To be restored to uh... competency when I was too competent and that was getting to be a problem for them. If serious measures weren't taken I was going to win at trial and who knows what might be unearthed there and then possibly in the press. My sister and my Holocaust surviving mother having to witness me being forcibly medicated with what... One could surmise it would be debilitating antipsychotics. The kinds of stuff that makes you drool and shuffle. Never had psychosis a day in my life. What effect would such medicines have on a non-psychotic. Ahhhhh I got to stop thinking about this.

I am out of WTF's at this point. What are they doing to others since my case, and what is my responsibility when it comes to stopping them are major thoughts that keep piercing my peace of mind.


Ok, so the point of the post is now lost even to me... I'll post it anyway. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian, Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying lives - Starring Nick Kroll, Jules Kroll, Marty Singer, the LAPD, Prosecutors, Judges (Seriously)

From Google:  Dismissal in the interest of justice  allows a court to dismiss a procedurally proper, but unjust or unjustifiable, cause of action. Thus,  dismissing  cases in the interest  of justice  can provide a check where few exist for overzealous prosecutions, race-based patrolling, and overuse of “three strikes” laws. "Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes, it was. Yes, it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Singing a loony tune. Straight up straight jacket stuff. "...And, yet..." he said, "it's kind of... sexy." Sexy? Only in Los Angeles, would a lawyer, perusing reams of legalese -- chronicling a then two-year journey into hell -- think, 'hey this is hot.' On the surface, he was looking at a case involving a restraining order obtained by perjury and fraud, used by an infamous L.A law firm - as a retaliatory weapon to, at first, stop first amendment protected internet postings and then as a way to sabotage a

Kroll Show Review - Is show business safe from Nick Kroll's check writing prowess? Answer: Nope

Jules Kroll is a very successful and BUSY man. He is easily worth ten billion, and he has thousands of powerful people, on his payroll, or in his debt. (We'll really get to him if you keep reading.)  This  article in Business Week  http://www.businessweek.com/stories/1998-11-08/jules-kroll-danger-is-his-business   gives a compelling overview:  In the late 1970s, he(Jules Kroll) helped create a new market for corporate investigations. A onetime Manhattan assistant district attorney, he realized that corporations would pay big for an investigative firm that could dig out employee fraud and other malfeasance. He recruited a savvy coterie of former CIA spies, FBI agents, and prosecutors by paying them as much as twice their public-sector salaries. But there's more to Kroll's success than waving big paychecks at top talent. He has long inspired loyalty among his staff by remembering the names of even the lowliest clerical workers. He once even lent one

Is Louis CK created comedian, "Tig" Notaro, transitioning from female to male? Is that the ticket, Tommy Flanagan?

Can "Tig" Notaro come out as a FTM transgender? Not unless she wants to go to prison for a long time for cancer charity fraud is the quick answer. (Louis CK promised proceeds from buying her tape to go to cancer charities. You'd think it would be enough if the money just went to Notaro for treatment. Not only did Notaro not need the money she'd claim, but she'd brag that she has "gazillioanaire friends," and so don't insult her by saying she needed that money from anyone. I FIRMLY believe she never needed that money cause no cancer, and I know she was referring to Nick Kroll when she talked of "gazzilionaire friends.") This post is getting a lot of hits since I posted it so here's a link about some of her cancer uh INCONSISTENCIES  http://henypire.blogspot.com/2014/01/should-tig-notaro-win-grammy-for-best.html?m=1 Less quick answers, questions, and revised theories: At one point, "Tig" Notaro really pulled a fast one wh